We are located in the heart of Cape Cod’s spectacular dunes and beaches, situated on our own private beach overlooking Provincetown Harbor.
- Expansive ocean views and private beach
- A serene setting with spectacular grounds
- Free Standing Cottages and Attached Condominiums facing the water
- Cottages feature private gardens and patio areas
- Outdoor shower
- Condominiums feature private decks
We have beautiful beaches rated in the top ten in the world, along with a serenity and peacefulness difficult to find today. Surrounding us is the National Seashore, offering swimming in the ocean, fishing, boating, sailing, canoeing in the ponds, walking and golfing. The first landing of the Pilgrims and the stream is still here where the pilgrims first found fresh water. This is a photographer’s paradise!
- National Seashore Trails
- Provincetown Harbor
- Provincetown Tennis Club (true clay courts)
- Truro’s spectacular Highland Links Golf Course
- Wellfleet’s expansive Mass Audubon area
- Dune Rides
- Whale Watching
The Outer Cape is one of the most serene places on the East Coast, featuring miles of Cape Cod National Seashore and, at its tip, one of the most vibrant summer destinations — Provincetown. Shoreline Condominiums provides an amazing, waterfront vacation home with access to Cape Cod’s fine dining and attractions all within reach.
ARTS & CULTURE
- Fabulous dining options
- Nightclubs and entertainment
- Beautiful beaches
- Art galleries
- Rentals for sailing, kayaking, boating
- Rentals for cycling the community or nearby National Seashore Trails
Located just minutes from Provincetown and home of world famous entertainment, galleries, and restaurants. We are directly on the bay, our unspoiled beach atmosphere epitomizes summer beach escapes.
BY SHUTTLE: There is local shuttle bus service to the center of Provincetown, airport, and Race Point Beach. The shuttle comes about every 20 minutes according to schedule. Leave your vehicle here and take the shuttle.
BY AIR: Cape Air Airline has regular flights to Provincetown. (800) 227-3247
BY BUS: Plymouth and Brockton from Hyannis will deposit guests and their luggage right to East Harbour’s door. (508) 746-0378
BY SEA: Daily ferry service between Boston and Provincetown. Please see company websites for more information: www.baystatecruisecompany.com or (877) 783-3779